Learn about the latest trends in Search Engine Optimisation at our Search Marketing conversation cafe session in Melbourne (8 June 2010)
We’re keeping it small and personal! Book now $49 (only limited seats left!)
You are invited to attend our first Conversation Cafe discussion on the state of search, latest trends and how it can be used to boost traffic to your site.
The event will offer a unique chance to participate in a discussion and learn lessons from participants Teresa Sperti, Adam Griffiths and myself.
The event is designed to provide people with the opportunity to participate in a robust discussion about factors affecting the search industry, to share best practice and to discuss the latest trends.
The format of the session will largely be discussion based, aimed at allowing online retailers/multi channel retailers to share knowledge in the area of organic search engine optimization.
This round table is a collaboration between Teresa Sperti (Head of Marketing & Technology of realestateVIEW.com.au, and owner of blog digitalmarketinglab.com.au), Adam Griffiths (Get Started) and Mark Freidin and yours truly of InternetRetailing.com.au
1. What role is social media playing within your search strategy
2. How is real time changing the search landscape and how is this changing your search tactics?
3. Measurement of search in a world of personalisation
4. How are organisations optimising for mobile search
5. How have organisations adapted their search strategy to Bing
Interested in attending?